Caribbean Motors Company B.V. was founded in 1959 representing the Dutch DAF vehicles primarily used by the Shell Refinery.
In 1973 the Mitsubishi vehicles were introduced in Curaçao.
Up to 1979 Caribbean Motors B.V. was a subsidiary company of Curaçao Motors Limited.
In 1979 Caribbean Motors Company B.V. changed ownership and was acquired by Torres Auto Supplies N.V., managed by majority shareholder Rudy Torres.
As Mitsubishi dealer the company has acquired a large market share and over more then forty years has earned a solid reputation.
In 1998 a new full service dealership was built.
Our Professional and Motivated team will always provide Quality Service to the complete
satisfaction of our Customers, whom we consider part of our Family.
- To offer the best service to our Customers above all else.
- To lead with Excellence in reputation; focused on something special.
- To be a pioneer -- not following others.
- To offer Vehicles, Parts and Services fulfilling and surpassing customer expectations.
- To build a solid relation with all our customers treating them as our own family members.
- To conform the best team of capable, motivated and ethic professionals in the automotive business.
- To continuously improve our process and proceedings.
- To enforce healthy financial practices.
Caribbean Motors Company is a dynamic company being regarded as a regional benchmark where customer satisfaction is of the highest priority.